Sunday, February 22, 2009

Depraved Indifference


The kids are playing their first gig that isn't sponsored by the Academy tomorrow. They are EXCITED! Come to think of it, I am as well! We've been shopping for PA systems, cords, and new cymbals this weekend to flesh out their gear so they can set up a show on their own. They also started building their "web presence"... go check them out at http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1239297968&ref=profile and http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=454789402.
You can send them an email at depravedindifference@rocketmail.com.
Come listen to them play tomorrow at Caffe Niche (799 E 300 S in Salt Lake) at 7:00 p.m. I'd love company!

5 comments:

EmmaP said...

oh how fun! i didn't realize this was their very own gig!

TravAndToni said...

Yep, their very first gig that they are in charge. No one else booked it, no one else is running sound - they're on their own!

dustin and jessie said...

It's great to see the kids and the great things they are doing. Could I make one suggestion though? I think they need a little longer web address, that one is way to short. What was antidisenstablishmentarianisms already taken!!! ;b

TravAndToni said...

LOL! I'm just tickled they all know what their name means! At least I THINK they all know... :)

dustin and jessie said...

So, how was the first gig? Let us know.

 

HTML Web Counters
USB flash drive