Saturday, September 20, 2008

School Daze

Since January, I've been scanning our old photo negatives into the computer. While working on this project, I rediscovered these photos of the kids standing in front of the door on the first day of school (we've done this every year since we moved to this house, so we started in Erin's kindergarten year) in 2001 - Miah's 2nd grade, and Erin's 1st grade year.



It is SO hard for me to contemplate how quickly the years have flown by. Look how much more of the door has to be included in the pictures these days! The kids are growing up so fast. Miah's in the 9th grade now, and Erin's in the 8th. I wonder how the kids will feel about having to stand in front of the door on their first days of college!

No comments:

 

HTML Web Counters
USB flash drive